Creative Girls

Creative Girls
Hello, everyone. We are the Creative Girls from Year 4 Kreatif, SKAC

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Creative Art

My Robot


     Hello, my name is Tvissha. This is my robot. I love my robot very much. My partner, Fatimah and I  have built this beautiful robot. It is made of boxes. 
     First, we stick the boxes together to make the robot's body. 
     Next, we paste the tissue paper on the robots body to make it neat. 
     Then we decorate it with pink coloured fabric, buttons and some ribbons . We  also make two antenna and also wrap it with tissue then Fatimah wraps it with some ribbons to make it more beautiful. 
     After that, I paint the robot's face with some paint then we use some art rollers from the tissue to make the robots legs. 
     Lastly, we put some square-shaped polystyrene to make the robot's feet and finally our robot is ready.  Thank You.

Poems

Dear Tvissha, 
     This poem is specially dedicated to you.
                                               From Amber Yap



Bookmarks


     Hi there, this is my book mark. I used pink coloured paper and two goggly eyes to make it. I use my bookmark to mark the page where  I stop. I showed it to my mother and my mother said it is beautiful. I am so happy. 

     Look at my classmates' bookmarks.



















2 comments:

  1. Very creative and yet practical @ the same time. Good job girls! Y not use recycled materials for ur next project as its everywhere and free! Keep up the good work 4 kreatif!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my friends book marks to :}

    ReplyDelete