Creative Girls

Creative Girls
Hello, everyone. We are the Creative Girls from Year 4 Kreatif, SKAC

Monday 18 April 2016


YEAR  SIX ALREADY??!!


HELLO LONG TIME NO SEE,NO TALK,NO FACE TO FACE CONVERSATIONS.......... {LIKE I AM DOING IT} OHHHH!!! WHAT A TIME....... BY THE WAY MY NAME IS TVISSHA AND HERE I AM AS A STANDERED SIX STUDENT...... WELL ONE YEAR PAST AND I DID NOT TOUCH THIS BLOG.... WONDERING WHY WEL IT IS ALL BECAUSE I WAS NOT LEARNING EITHER WITH MISS WAI NOR PUAN SITI AISYAH MY NEW ENGLISH TEACHERS NAME IS PUAN LIM FUI YEN SHE IS OUR SCHOOLS DISCIPLINE TEACHER. SHE IS VERY STRICT BUT IT IS ALL BECAUSE SHE LOVES US. ON THE OTHER SIDE THERE IS A SAD NEWS MISS WAI WAS TRANSFERED TO AN OTHER SCHOOL, I WAS SO SAD:( . NOW  I AM STILL LEARNING ENGLISH WITH  PUAN LIM . THOUGH STILL I AM ENJOYING LEARNING ENGLISH .  MANY THINGS HAVE CHANGED FRIENDS FORM NEW CLASSES OLD FRIENDS TRANSFERED TO OTHER CLASSES AND FRIEND TRANSFERRING TO OTHER SCHOOLS AND ALL OF THAT.... SO TODAY I WANTED TO CHANGE EVERY THING I DECIDED TO DO THIS BECAUSE THIS MAY BE MY LAST MASSAGE IN THIS BLOG(NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN) AS A YEAR SIX STUDENT I HAVE MANY EXAMS TO FACE IT DEPENDS ON LUCK HOW IS MY MARKS GOING TO END, BUT THE FREAKIEST EXAM IS THE ( UPSR )   -vvvv- . I WOULD LIKE TO TALK MORE FOR NOW UNTIL HERE ONLY I AM SURE TO UPLOAD MY FRIENDS PICTURE SOON.... BYE. :)          


2 comments:

  1. Dear Tvissha, thank you for still posting your thoughts in this blog. Yes, like you I also miss the good old days. I still talk about you all whenever I conduct courses for the teachers and show them your class blog. But soon you will be leaving Assunta. Life in the secondary school is too packed so I could hardly find the time to post anything here. I only there could be someone who can continue this blog. It's such a pity to stop it. Best of luck to you and hope you will score the best results.

    With love from
    Miss Wai

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi miss wai. its nice to hear from you.
    I really miss you
    by the way I got good results for my UPSR
    now I am in SABS
    there some of my friends in SMART too
    I wonder if I can come and visit you in SMART one day
    I am still thinking about what to do about this blog

    ReplyDelete